Search for properties using the tool in the left sidebar by Location or Text (word match).
Our Properties menu item provides two options to view properties - within locations or to view all of our holiday properties within a showcase display. Each property contains an introduction, click on the 'read more' to view complete information.
Each property page has complete information, including a description, the property features, seasonal tariffs, seasons calendar, a google location map, photo slideshow, as well as an Booking/Enquiry form.
Make an Enquiry
On each property page is an enquiry form under the 'Make an Enquiry' tab which is specific to that property. If you'd like to make a booking or enquiry for that property, please use the form for the property concerned.
If you'd like to make a general enquiry, please use the form on our CONTACT page.
Or if you prefer, feel free to phone us, we'd love to hear from you.
While searching for properties, you can add selected properties to a list using the 'Favourites' tool in the left sidebar. Any properties added to your list will be available to view again next time you return to our website.
Share with your friends
The toolbox above provides options for Print Page and Email to friend.
The social media buttons on the bottom of each property page allow you to share information with others.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- All rates are quoted as per number of people, and should not exceed this number. Fees will apply for excess guests not quoted for in original correspondence.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged, is for domestic use only, and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage disposal, wear & tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in considerable additional charges.
- Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the tenant's responsibility during their stay. Please advise of any breakages so we can repair or replace as required.
- Should any events whatsoever arise beyond the reasonable control of South West Holiday Properties which render the property uninhabitable ( example flood, fire, storm, tempest or the property is sold) then South West Holiday Properties may have to cancel the booking with a full refund payable to the applicant. Should such circumstances arise then South West Holiday Properties will endeavour to relocate the guest to another holiday home of similar standard in the same area. Where this is not possible, all monies paid to the guest will be fully refunded in respect to the property. Upon refund of the monies paid, the guest shall have no further claims , whatsoever against the owner of the property or South West Holiday Properties.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise is prohibited, and may result in the termination of rental.We trust that you will accept this as a reasonable request as many holiday houses have neighbouring permanent residents.
- Payment must be settled on arrival by cash, cheque or money order.
- Deposit: A deposit of 50% of the accommodation is required to secure your booking, and payment of this constitutes the clients acceptance of these conditions.
- Cancellations: Deposits are non-refundable 14 days prior to arrival. Peak, Public Holiday & school holiday deposits are non-refundable 6 weeks prior to arrival. If written notice is received prior to the above conditions, your deposit will be refunded less a $40 booking fee.
- Strictly no pets
- Check-in time: anytime after 2pm *
- Check-out time: 10am*. The property is to be left in a similar state to it's condition on arrival. Unfortunately additional cleaning charges will be applied if this is not respected.
- Maintain noise to a reasonable level and, in particular, between 10pm and 8am;
- Comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles;
- Dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the property and in the allocated bins. Guests must not leave excess rubbish in common or public areas;
- Notify the Manager of any complaints as soon as is practicable;
- Minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of the neighbours and local community.
- Be responsible for their visitors
Problems or Complaints
In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
*NB these times may be flexible but must be arranged prior to arrival/departure.